- Traveling is easier than you think. We believe that traveling around the world is not hard and actually it is something everyone should do. It’s important to see what’s out there but it’s up to you to make your dream come true. You must take the first step!
- Travel opens your eyes. Traveling will enrich your life. If you’re open and willing, travel will make you an incredibly well-rounded person. And that’s really the goal, isn’t it?
- Travel creates meaningful relationships. People you meet while on vacation can become some of your best friends. They become places on the map to visit later on. These new found friends will give you a glimpse outside your local circle of friends, and force you to take in new and refreshing perspectives. You will ultimately realize that everyone is the same.
- Traveling develops skills you didn’t know you had. Sometimes it’s only far from home that you realize you’ve got skills you’ve never used. It’s travel that brings them to the surface and makes you smile. Imagine the satisfaction you will feel when you have reached the mountain top, or crossed a gorge or helped a villager clean up after a storm, or even to have successfully ordered a meal at a rural Chinese restaurant.
- Travel helps you learn new languages. There’s something satisfying about being able to speak a few Greek words, or knowing how to say thanks in Thai, or holding a short conversation in Spanish. How about simply hearing a language you didn’t know existed just a few weeks before.
- Travel means adventure. Think about the excitement of zip-lining over the jungle canopy in Peru, successfully navigating the maze-like streets of Venice, bartering for the best price in the traditional markets of Marrakech, taking a speedboat ride in New Zealand, or hopping in a Land Rover and heading out to watch animals grazing in Tanzania: these are adventures worth having. People love the excitement of adventure and travel may just be the best way to tap into it.
- Traveling gives you perspective. Meeting people from other cultures will teach you that the way you’ve been looking at the world isn’t the way everybody else does. In fact, your point-of-view might have some major blind spots. Seeing the world for yourself will improve your vision and your grip on reality.
- Travel helps you move forward. If you’re between jobs, schools, kids, or relationships, traveling around the world can be a perfect way to move from one of these life stages into your next great adventure. A big trip won’t just ease your transition into the next stage of your life, it’ll give you a chance to reflect on where you’ve been, where you’re going, and where you want to end up.
- Travel is education. Seeing the world provides an education that’s absolutely impossible to get in school. Travel teaches you economy, politics, history, geography, and sociology in an intense, hands-on way no class will. Fortunately, the school of travel is always taking applications, no entrance exam required.
- Travel challenges you. Getting your daily latte at the same place and staring at your screen at your nine-to-five every day is not interesting and gets old real quick. Even if you choose to work on the road (and keep staring at the screen), you’ll have to find a new place to drink your latte, and depending on your destination, finding coffee, and foamy milk or a good place to sip them could prove to be a sizeable challenge. Travel is full of moments of joy and challenges. Overcoming the challenges gives you some of the greatest joys of all.
- Travel shakes things up. Everyone hates to be stuck in a rut. A big trip can be your perfect solution. Why not fly around the world and stop over in all of the places you’ve always wanted to visit. I challenge you to plan your ideal trip around the world! Need some help? Contact Colesville Travel.
- Traveling proves that dreams do come true. You imagined it, daydreamed about it, envisioned it. Guess what? It can be done. Around the world travel is possible, you just have to decide and be willing to take the first step and start planning your itinerary. Need some ideas? Help is only a phone call away. We have put together some specials to inspire you to live your dream.
- Travel gives you cool and exciting stories. Let’s face it. Even for folks who can’t tell a story, just the words “last year in Mongolia” get you instant party points. Even when events seem trivial, nostalgia and distance create an irresistible spin that makes mundane things like getting your laundry done in Zanzibar, entertaining. Just don’t be that person and overdo it!
- Travel is literally food for thought. You’ll be constantly surprised at the flavors the world has to offer. The way people in other cultures and countries prepare and eat food, and have dinner will astound you.
- Travel gives you a sense of accomplishment. If you’re the kind of person that dreams big, you’re probably one to reach for new challenges. Finishing a trip gives you the satisfaction that you were able make a goal to travel and accomplish what you set out to do–see the world.
- Traveling for the heck of it. Why travel? Because you can. Because you want to. Because it beats the alternative (staying home). So what are you waiting for – get out there and travel!
Why not call Colesville Travel today at 301-989-1654 or email us at email@example.com for a no-obligation quote on the trip of your dreams.
For more travel tips and information contact: