Dubai and Abu Dhabi Feb 2016
Experience Exotic Dubai and Abu Dhabi
and Overnight Desert Safari
February 19, 2016 – February 27, 2016
With its unique mix of the traditional and modern, relaxation and adventure, Dubai is one of the world’s most exciting destinations. Enjoy an active and exotic journey showcasing Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Enjoy camel rides, a desert camp, vibrant souks, designer malls, dressing in traditional costumes, dhow dinner cruise, sheesha, ancient sites, and a jeep safari. Visit the Burj Khalifa – the tallest building in the world. Go on a Global Village Shopping Tour – an international shopping experience. Don’t forget to book a tea or dinner at the Burj Al Arab. Dubai is truly a modern and dynamic country – don’t miss this opportunity to visit one of the world’s most exciting destinations! Space is limited. Make your reservation today.
Highlights and Included Tours
- Dubai City Tour – including Dubai Museum and souks
- Burj Khalifa – tallest building in the world
- Abu Dhabi City Tour with Lunch
- Global Village Cultural Entertainment and Shopping
- Overnight Desert Safari Tour and BBQ Dinner
- Roundtrip air from Dulles (IAD) – other cities available.
- 4 nights Dubai – Radisson Blu – 4 star property
- 1 night Overnight Desert Safari
- 2 nights Abu Dhabi – Millenium Corniche – 4 star property
- All transfers
- Meals: 6 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 1 dinner
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour manager per itinerary
- Entrance fees per itinerary
All rates and deposits are per person.
Double occupancy: $1350 per person
Triple occupancy: $1250 per person
Airfare and hotel package: $2750 per person – double occupancy
Airfare and hotel package: $3680 per person – single occupancy
Air is nonstop from Dulles (IAD) other cities are available.
Hotels may be subject to change to a similar 4 star property.
Deposit due: $300 upon booking.
Deposits are nonrefundable and nontransferable.
Balance due: 1/15/15. Deposits accepted until sold out. Insurance available.
NOTE: Airport taxes are subject to change without notice until the time of ticketing. Additional collection may be required. Make checks payable to Colesville Travel. MC, Visa accepted (add 3%). Returned checks subject to $30 fee. Passport required. No visa required.
All Travel Arrangements Made By Colesville Travel