Experience Exotic Dubai and Abu Dhabi February 2017
Experience Exotic Dubai and Abu Dhabi
February 15 – 22, 2017
With its unique mix of the traditional and modern, relaxation and adventure, Dubai is one of the world’s most exciting destinations. Enjoy an active and exotic journey showcasing Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Enjoy camel rides, a desert camp, vibrant souks, designer malls, dressing in traditional costumes, dhow dinner cruise, sheesha, ancient sites, and a jeep safari. Visit the Burj Khalifa – the tallest building in the world. Go on a
Global Village Shopping Tour – an international shopping experience. Don’t forget to book a tea or dinner at the Burj Al Arab. Dubai is truly a modern and dynamic country – don’t miss this opportunity to visit one of the world’s most exciting destinations! Space is limited. Make your reservation today.
Highlights and Included Tours
- Dubai City Tour – including Dubai Museum and souks
- Burj Khalifa – tallest building in the world
- Abu Dhabi City Tour with Lunch
- Desert Safari Tour and BBQ Dinner
- Friday Brunch at Atlantis
- 6 nights Dubai – Hilton Dubai Creek Hotel or similar
- All transfers
- Meals: 6 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 1 dinner
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour manager per itinerary
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Private guide and escort throughout trip.
All rates and deposits are per person.
Hotel and airfare from Dulles (IAD)
Hotel: Double occupancy: $2760.00 per person.
Hotel: Triple occupancy: $2660.00 per person
Hotel: Single occupancy: $3695.00 per person
All rates and deposits are per person. Hotel rate only.
Hotel: Double occupancy: $1770.00 per person.
Hotel: Triple occupancy: $1670.00 per person
Hotel: Single occupancy: $2705.00 per person
Airfare can be arranged from other cities. Please inquire.
Deposit due: $300 upon booking. Deposits are nonrefundable and nontransferable.
Deposits can be made online at www.colesvilletravel.com, go to bottom of page, PAY ONLINE
Balance due: 12/15/16. Deposits accepted until sold out. Insurance available. Passport must be valid for 6 six months after travel date.
Make checks payable to Colesville Travel. Returned checks subject to $30 fee. Passport required. No visa required.
All Travel Arrangements Made By Colesville Travel