Exotic Dubai NYE 2016
Experience Exotic Dubai, Abu Dhabi
New Year’s Eve
December 27, 2016 – January 3, 2017
Other Dates Available
With its unique mix of the traditional and modern, relaxation and adventure, Dubai is one of the world’s most exciting destinations. Enjoy an active and exotic journey showcasing Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Enjoy camel rides, a desert camp, vibrant souks, designer malls, dressing in traditional costumes, dhow dinner cruise, sheesha, ancient sites, and a jeep safari. Visit the Burj Khalifa – the tallest building in the world. Go on a Global Village Shopping Tour – an international shopping experience. Don’t forget to book a tea or dinner at the Burj Al Arab. Dubai is truly a modern and dynamic country – don’t miss this opportunity to visit one of the world’s most exciting destinations! Space is limited. Make your reservation today.
Highlights and Included Tours
• Dubai City Tour – including Dubai Museum and souks
• Burj Khalifa – tallest building in the world
• Abu Dhabi City Tour with Lunch
• Global Village Cultural Entertainment and Shopping
• Desert Safari Tour and BBQ Dinner
• Roundtrip air from Dulles (IAD) – other cities available.
• 6 nights Dubai – Hilton Dubai Creek Hotel – 4 star or similar
• All transfers
• Meals: 6 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 1 dinner
• Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
• Services of English-speaking tour manager per itinerary
• Entrance fees per itinerary
All rates and deposits are per person.
Air and Hotel package: Double occupancy: $2860 per person.
Air and Hotel package : Triple occupancy: $2760 per person
Air and Hotel package: Single occupancy: $3795 per person
Airfare from Dulles is included in the above package. Airfare from other cities can be arranged.
Hotel only: Double occupancy: $1665 per person.
Hotel only : Triple occupancy: $1565 per person
Hotel only: Single occupancy: $2595 per person
Hotels may be subject to change to a similar 4 star property.
Deposit due: $300 due upon booking. Deposits are nonrefundable and nontransferable.
Deposits can be made online at www.colesvilletravel.com. Bottom of page PAY ONLINE.
Balance due: 10/1/16. $1000 must be on account by June 1, 2016.
Deposits accepted until sold out. Insurance available.
NOTE: Airport taxes are subject to change without notice until the time of ticketing. Additional collection may be required. Make checks payable to Colesville Travel. MC, Visa accepted. Returned checks subject to $30 fee. Passport required. No visa required.
All Travel Arrangements Made By Colesville Travel
Cynthia Amin Hall
P.O. Box 4844
Silver Spring, MD 20914